Public consultation events and information points
Over the six-week consultation period, between 31st October and 12th December, we held six public consultation events and had 13 static information points across the district.
You can find out more information about where and when we held these events below.
You can download and read the information boards we displayed at the events online here.
We held six public exhibitions in November to give the public the opportunity to find out more about the Draft Local Plan and speak to the Planning Policy team:
- Saturday 5 November – North Weald Bassett (North Weald Village Hall)
- Monday 7 November – Loughton (Lopping Hall)
- Tuesday 8 November – Chigwell (Chigwell Hall)
- Wednesday 9 November – Ongar (Budworth Hall)
- Friday 11 November – Epping (Epping Hall)
- Monday 14 November – Waltham Abbey (Waltham Abbey Town Hall)
Static Information Points
13 unmanned information points were provided across the district between 31st October and 12th December to provide information about how to respond to the public consultation. Each information point included copies of the Draft Local Plan, information panels, copies of the feedback form, and information on how to respond to the consultation.
Static information points were located at:
- Buckhurst Hill Library
- Bumbles Green Leisure Centre, Nazeing
- Chigwell Library
- Epping Civic Offices
- Epping Library
- Latton Bush Centre, Harlow
- Loughton Library
- North Weald Library
- Ongar Library
- Roydon Village Hall
- Sheering Village Hall
- Theydon Bois Village Hall
- Waltham Abbey Library